1. Shirts are Basic Uniform, Light Blue, Short Sleeve, POLICE/FIREMAN Type, with Shoulder Epaulets, gold buttons on shoulder epaulets and pocket flaps. Optional shirt color is White.
2. The POW-MIA patch (3”x4”) is authorized with action taken at the 67th Annual Convention. To be worn as shown
3. 1/2” gold embroidered SVA or Pin or 1/2” gold cast SVA letters located 1 1/4” from the tip of the collar so they are horizontal to the ground when worn. The letters SVA on right collar and Island X – on left collar.
4. 3" NavySVA embroidered emblem (as on the Cap) on the RIGHT sleeve, centered, top of patch 3 1/2 inches below the shoulder- sleeve seam. Black and white POW/MIA Patch 3” wide ¼” below the Flag is optional.
5. Embroidered 2” x 3” U.S. Flag on LEFT sleeve, centered, with blue stars field facing forward, top of Flag 3 inches below the shoulder-sleeve seam.
6. Name Plate over RIGHT Hand Pocket, 1/4” above the pocket.
7. Gold Life Member Pin or Patch on the LEFT Hand Pocket, below pocket flap.
8. The SEABEE BOLO is to be worn with collar open.
9. Trousers to be Navy Blue or Black, Shoes and Socks to be black.
11. “Service Earned” Ribbons are optional to be worn as on page 24.
(“Service Earned” Ribbons was APPROVED 1997 National Convention, Moline, IL. Optional for the wearer)
12. The NATIONAL COMMANDER will call for the proper “Uniform of the Day” for all elected officers and, appointed officers, to be worn at all National functions (National Convention, National Mid-Year Meeting, etc.).
All Officers should look the same. No Officer is to be without his hat.
NavySVA Adopted 1JULY 2013